Continuing Legal Education
NHBA•CLE Club 2013-2014
Membership Period 7/1/13 through 6/30/14
Sign up soon! ~ Membership is limited!
Email Cheryl Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
CLE Club Overview
Your Ticket to Quality and Value Membership!
The NHBA•CLE Club program offers many CLE opportunities each year - programs that feature some of New Hampshire's most knowledgeable and experienced practitioners and judges. Topics include a full array of important, timely and practical opportunities for top-shelf continuing legal education. By becoming a CLE Club member, you will enjoy a substantial discount on the registration price of all standard NHBA•CLE programs. (Certain restrictions apply - see terms and conditions below.)
Our Commitment to You
We know that you have many options when it comes to obtaining CLE credits. By becoming a member of the NHBA•CLE Club, you are demonstrating confidence in the quality of the programs and services offered by the NH Bar Association. Our programs are developed by in-the-trenches NH practitioners especially for fellow Bar members. We stand by the quality of our programs and products. If you are ever dissatisfied with an NHBA•CLE program or product, please let us know.
CLE Club Membership Cost
(Includes those members admitted on motion through reciprocity)
NHBA New Lawyers
(New Lawyers are those admitted after July 1, 2011 by passing the NH Bar Exam)
Please visit our online store or contact Cheryl Moore at 603-715-EASY (3279) to purchase a CLE Club Membership
NHBA CLE Club Registration Form
Discounted Tuition- Unmatched Anywhere
Join the Club and receive substantial savings (sometimes 50% or more discount) on NHBA•CLE programs.
Full-Day Live Seminars:
Regular Price: $199
CLE Club Price: $95
Half-Day Live Seminars:
Regular Price: $159
CLE Club Price: $79
Regular Price: $99
CLE Club Price: $65
NEW - Club discounts available for most NH Bar produced online programs!
NHBA•CLE Club Terms & Conditions
How to Use Your Membership
It's easy! Whenever you register for an NHBA•CLE program, simply check off the NHBA•CLE Club box located on the registration form and return it with the appropriate Club level payment to the NHBA.
- Club membership is non-transferable. Your NHBA•CLE Club membership discount is available to you alone. Any non-Club member substitute will be charged the full registration fee.
- Club membership discounts will be offered for any live or video replay program that is presented exclusively by the New Hampshire Bar Association's Continuing Legal Education Committee. Club membership discounts will not be available for programs including, but not limited to: limited attendance programs, programs co-sponsored with other organizations; programs offered through a contractual agreement with a professional or out-of- state speaker or organization; some online programs and self-study programs.
- All Club member registrations are subject to NHBA•CLE policies regarding late fees and cancellation fees, as described in the NHBA•CLE registration information appearing regularly in the NH Bar News.
- 2013-2014 Club membership applies to programs offered from July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014.
- The New Hampshire Bar Association reserves the right to limit the number of memberships sold.