Preliminary Schedule at-a-Glance
|7:15 – 8:30 a.m.
||Gender Equality Breakfast
Presentation of the Hollman Equality Award and guest speaker, Gov. Hassan
|7:45 – 8:30 a.m.
||Past President's Breakfast (by invitation)
||Exhibits and Continental Breakfast for Attendees
|9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
"Can’t We All Just Get Along?”
Generational Differences in the Practice of Law
2 NHMCLE Ethics/Professionalism credits
|10:00 – 10:30 a.m.
||Half-hour break. Visit our exhibitors.
|11:45 – 1:45 p.m.
||Honors & Awards Luncheon & Business Meeting
• Guest Speaker - TBA
• Distinguished Service to the Public Award Presentation
• Vickie Bunnell Award for Community Service Presentation
• Outstanding Service in Public Sector/Public Interest Law Award
• Outstanding Pro Bono Service Awards Presentations
• L. Jonathan Ross Award for Outstanding Commitment to Legal Services for the Poor Presentation
|2:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Making Your Case with a Better Memory
2 NHMCLE Credits
|3:00 – 3:30 p.m.
||Exhibitor Showcase / Refreshment Break & Raffle Drawing
|4:30 – 6:00 p.m.
||NH Bar Foundation Fellow’s Reception
Registrations are no longer being accepted for Midyear Meeting. Limited walk-in registrations will be available at the meeting.