LIQUOR COMMISSION COUNSEL
– The NH Attorney General and the State Liquor Commission seek a qualified attorney for general counsel/litigation support focusing on Liquor Commission work. Excellent writing, research, organizational and advocacy skills are required. Corporate law experience preferred. Responsibilities include litigation support and client counseling including leasing, employment, contracting, procurement, risk management and legislation. Attorney IV (JD, 6+ years required; must be a member of the NH Bar or eligible for admission on motion). Salary range ($61,000-$84,000). Direct résumés, writing sample and references to Anne M. Edwards, Chief of Staff, Attorney General’s Office at email@example.com
– The New Hampshire Municipal Association seeks an attorney with knowledge of municipal law for a responsible, challenging, rewarding position serving an appreciative clientele. Requirements include excellent public speaking and writing abilities, strong interpersonal skills, admission to the NH Bar and experience in the practice of law, preferably work in municipal law. Benefits include NH bar dues, excellent health and dental coverage, and more. E-mail cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or mail to NHMA-Legal, 25 Triangle Park Drive, Concord, NH, 03301 by July 28, 2014. EOE
ROCKINGHAM COUNTY ASSISTANT COUNTY ATTORNEY I
- Seeking individual to act as counsel for the State of NH in criminal matters in Superior Court primarily. Effectively prepare & prosecute felony, violation & misdemeanor charges in Superior Court. Handle caseload as assigned by the County Attorney. Must have working knowledge of principles & rules of law, rules of evidence, & the New Hampshire criminal justice system. Must have Juris Doctor from an accredited law school & be a member in good standing of the New Hampshire Bar Association. Mandatory post offer physical, drug/alcohol testing, criminal & sexual records check required. Please send résumé & letter of intent to: James T. Boffetti, County Attorney, Rockingham County Attorney's Office, PO Box 1209, Kingston, NH 03848. Email: email@example.com
. EEO. See complete posting on Website: www.co.rockingham.nh.us
ASSISTANT CARROLL COUNTY ATTORNEY
- Criminal trial experience or other similar experience preferred. Salary commensurate with experience. Send résumé and references to: Robin J. Gordon, Carroll County Attorney, P.O. Box 218, Ossipee, NH 03864 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Workers Comp Insurance Defense, Portland, ME - Robinson Kriger & McCallum seeks a full time associate attorney, with workers compensation defense experience of at least one year, litigation experience is preferred. The successful candidate should have persuasive writing skills, excellent organization habits, and good interpersonal abilities. You will be expected to build and maintain strong client relationships. Position includes a competitive salary and full benefits, including a generous 401k plan. Come join our team in Portland Maine, a great place to live and work. Email cover letter, resume and references to the Hiring Committee at email@example.com
. All Inquiries will be confidential.
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, Boston, MA, seeks applicants for the position of Circuit Executive. Further details on how to apply are available at www.ca1.uscourts.gov
- needed to work as part-time independent contractors to conduct investigations into allegations of abuse, neglect, exploitation and client rights violations for individuals with acquired brain disorder or developmental disability for the Department of Health and Human Services. For more information, see www.dhhs.nh.gov
– Upton & Hatfield, LLP seeks an attorney for our Concord office with a minimum of five years of legal experience and an established client base. Candidates should have a strong academic background, be self-motivated with strong verbal and writing skills, and be willing to participate in the Concord community. Competitive benefit and compensation package. Please forward cover letter, résumé, writing samples, and references to Marilyn Miller, Upton & Hatfield, LLP, PO Box 1090, Concord, NH 03302-1090, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
ESTATE PLANNING/PROBATE ATTORNEY
– Concord law firm seeks an estate planning/probate attorney with a minimum of five years of legal experience and an established client base. Candidates should have a strong academic background, be self-motivated with strong verbal and writing skills, and be willing to participate in the community. Competitive benefit and compensation package. Please forward cover letter, résumé, writing samples, and references to email@example.com
. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
MANAGER, HEALTH PROGRAM POLICY
, #42528, $60,138.00 and $72,189.00 - The SONH Department of Administrative Services (DAS) seeks a Manager of Health Program Policy to coordinate Health Benefit Program (HBP) rules, policies, and procedures; manage legislative activities impacting the HBP; direct personnel in the administration of regulatory requirements, rules, and procedures impacting the HBP; and to manage responses to internal and external requests for information. For further details, please call Catherine Keane, Director of Risk & Benefits, 603-271-3180. To review the complete position description, minimum qualifications and to apply go to www.admin.state.nh.us/hr
and choose requisition #2147. Information about the Unit is at: admin.state.nh.us/riskmanagement/index.asp
. Criminal Records check required.
– Nashua law firm seeks a full time legal assistant in the commercial collection department. Duties include phoning debtors, attorneys and the courts as well as independent drafting of letters/documents. Prior experience with probate and civil litigation a plus. Must be computer proficient and self-motivated with an ability to handle multiple tasks with professionalism and tact. Competitive wages and benefits package. Send résumé to Office Manager, Welts, White & Fontaine, P.C., P.O. Box 507, Nashua, NH 03061-0507, or fax to 603-883-8723 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER/LEGAL ASSISTANT
– We are seeking an experienced full charge bookkeeper with GL, AP, AR and Payroll experience. Position includes secretarial support of paralegals. Candidate must be organized and have strong computer skills. Experience working in a law firm, knowledge of Peach Tree Accounting (Sage 50) and Timeslips software a plus. Please send résumé and cover letter to email@example.com
for small Bedford law firm with real estate and some litigation experience. Flexible schedule. Send résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Full-time position @ Ward Legal Group, an estate & elder law firm in Keene. All experience levels considered. Cover letter and résumé to email@example.com
FULL-TIME OFFICE MANAGER
for BCM Environmental & Land Law, a thriving, small firm in Concord committed to enhancing the environment through the law. Applications due by August 29, 2014. Prefer candidates with experience managing a law office. Read detailed job description, including Employer & Position Descriptions, Required & Preferred Competencies, Compensation & Benefits, and Application Process, at www.nhlandlaw.com