- Manchester, New Hampshire law firm with sophisticated commercial practice seeks associate with 2-3 years corporate experience. We are looking for candidates with a strong academic background, pertinent corporate law experience and an interest in building a commercial practice. Experience with entrepreneurial companies and family owned businesses a plus. Send resume to Lisa Roy, Office Administrator, Cook, Little, Rosenblatt & Manson, p.l.l.c., 1000 Elm St., 20th Floor, Manchester, NH 03101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
– Concord firm seeking litigator with 5+ years trial experience. Real estate experience and portables a plus. Flexible arrangement available (of-counsel, associate, etc.). Please contact Paul Alfano at email@example.com
, 4 Park Street, Concord, NH 03301, or call 603-226-1188.
– Small, established Manchester family law firm seeks an associate for a fast paced work environment. Qualified candidate must have 2 – 5 years experience in family law. Superior research, writing, communication and organizational skills essential. Must have ability to work independently and as part of a team. Salary and benefits negotiable, commensurate with experience and portable caseload. Send resume, writing sample and references to: Law Offices of Heather M. Sekella, PLLC 547 Maple Street, Manchester, NH 03104, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. No phone calls please.
NH DEPT. OF EDUCATION COUNSEL
– The NH Attorney General and the Department of Education seek a qualified attorney for general counsel and litigation support focusing the Department of Education and the State Board of Education. Excellent writing, research, organizational and strong advocacy skills are required. Responsibilities include providing legal advice and support to agency senior staff related to, among other issues, employment, contracting, procurement, legislation, rulemaking and litigation matters. Must be a member of the NH Bar or eligible for admission on motion. Direct resumes, writing sample and references to Anne M. Edwards, Chief of Staff, Attorney General’s Office at email@example.com
– Upton & Hatfield, LLP seeks an attorney for our Concord office with a minimum of five years of legal experience and an established client base. Candidates should have a strong academic background, be self-motivated with strong verbal and writing skills, and be willing to participate in the Concord community. Competitive benefit and compensation package. Please forward cover letter, resume, writing samples, and references to Marilyn Miller, Upton & Hatfield, LLP, PO Box 1090, Concord, NH 03302-1090, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
ESTATE PLANNING/PROBATE ATTORNEY
– Concord law firm seeks an estate planning/probate attorney with a minimum of five years of legal experience and an established client base. Candidates should have a strong academic background, be self-motivated with strong verbal and writing skills, and be willing to participate in the community. Competitive benefit and compensation package. Please forward cover letter, resume, writing samples, and references to email@example.com
. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
– Ramsdell Law Firm seeks a part-time associate attorney with commercial litigation, criminal defense or tax abatement litigation experience. The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently and possess strong research, writing and analytical skills. A flexible schedule is possible. Please email cover letter, resume and compensation requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
NH INSURANCE DEPARTMENT, CONCORD, ATTORNEY IV
– The Insurance Department has an opening for an attorney to work collaboratively with staff to regulate life, accident and health insurance products. Six years of experience and active membership in the NH Bar required. Knowledge of administrative law, insurance law and the legislative process preferred. Salary range: $62,985.00 - $86,541.00; typical starting salary not to exceed $75,621. Apply via www.nh.gov website
or contact Lyn Hemeon; email@example.com
or 271-7973 x223.
is seeking a Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel (CLO). Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health is a national leader in patient-centered health care and based in Lebanon, New Hampshire. The CLO will serve as the chief legal advisor to the healthcare system senior leadership and Board of Trustees. The successful candidate must have a law degree from an ABA accredited school of law, membership in the State Bar of New Hampshire or eligibility for admission is required and an outstanding record of achievement with at least twenty (20) years or equivalent of corporate health care law in a complex setting with in-house experience preferred. Resumes and referrals should be directed by e-mail to Werner Boel at DartmouthHitchcockCLO@wittkieffer.com
, (678) 302-1559.
: Concord Law Firm has an opening for a full-time paralegal. Qualified candidates will have at least three years of experience, a degree in paralegal studies, and a stable work history. Applicants should possess the ability to organize and maintain case files and demonstrate a professional appearance and demeanor. Strong, concise communication and written skills are essential. The right candidate will be energetic and enjoy working independently with a high level of activity in a fast-paced environment. Benefits package includes paid health and dental insurance, flexible spending plan and a 401(k)/ profit sharing plan. Competitive salary based on experience. Interested applicants should forward their resume, cover letter and salary requirements, in confidence, to: Bianco Professional Association, 18 Centre Street, Concord, NH 03301, Fax 603-226-0165, firstname.lastname@example.org
, *no phone calls please.
EXPERIENCED PROBATE/TRUST/ELDER LAW PARALEGAL
sought for a full-time position in a busy and expanding Concord law firm. A minimum of 5 years’ paralegal experience is required. Candidates must be able to prepare correspondence, draft pleadings, prepare fiduciary accountings, manage deadlines, and communicate effectively with clients and other parties. Must be organized, detail-oriented and capable of multi-tasking. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and résumé to Susan Maples at Laboe & Tasker, PLLC. email@example.com
. No telephone calls please.
- Manchester, NH Law Firm - We are seeking a full time self-motivated, energetic and experienced Legal Assistant to work in the Litigation Practice Group. Must be dependable, detail oriented, and organized with the ability to prioritize. Written and oral communication skills are essential. Duties include providing administrative support to attorney(s), scheduling meetings, drafting and preparing legal documents and correspondence, docketing cases and maintaining dockets and diaries, and answering telephone calls. The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required. A minimum of 2-3 years of experience required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please send your cover letter and resume to: Office Manager, Hage Hodes, PA, 1855 Elm St, Manchester, NH 03104 or HR@hagehodes.com
. No phone calls please.
– Busy Manchester firm has an opening for receptionist/administrative assistant. Duties include answering multi-line phone, greeting clients, database management, as well as various administrative duties. Must possess excellent organizational, technical and interpersonal skills and maintain professional attitude and appearance. Proficiency in MS Word and general computer knowledge a must. Experience with Time Matters and Timeslips helpful. This full-time opportunity offers competitive salary and benefits package. Send resume and cover letter by mail: Mary Jo Lepage, Office Manager, Bernard & Merrill PLLC, 814 Elm Street, Manchester NH 03101; fax: 603-626-8490; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
. No phone calls please. All inquiries held strictly confidential.