ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY – WORKERS COMP INSURANCE DEFENSE, PORTLAND, ME
– Robinson Kriger & McCallum seeks a full time associate attorney, with workers compensation defense experience of at least one year, litigation experience is preferred. The successful candidate should have persuasive writing skills, excellent organization habits, and good interpersonal abilities. You will be expected to build and maintain strong client relationships. Position includes a competitive salary and full benefits, including a generous 401k plan. Come join our team in Portland Maine, a great place to live and work. Email cover letter, resume and references to the Hiring Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
. All Inquiries will be confidential.
– Upton & Hatfield, LLP seeks an attorney for our Concord office with a minimum of five years of legal experience and an established client base. Candidates should have a strong academic background, be self-motivated with strong verbal and writing skills, and be willing to participate in the Concord community. Competitive benefit and compensation package. Please forward cover letter, resume, writing samples, and references to Marilyn Miller, Upton & Hatfield, LLP, PO Box 1090, Concord, NH 03302-1090, or via email to email@example.com
. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
ESTATE PLANNING/PROBATE ATTORNEY
– Concord law firm seeks an estate planning/probate attorney with a minimum of five years of legal experience and an established client base. Candidates should have a strong academic background, be self-motivated with strong verbal and writing skills, and be willing to participate in the community. Competitive benefit and compensation package. Please forward cover letter, resume, writing samples, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
– Small firm in Nashua looking for motivated attorney to work in family law, bankruptcy, and criminal defense areas. 0 to 2 years experience. Must be licensed to practice in New Hampshire. License in Mass is plus but not required. Send resume to email@example.com
and include salary requirements.
– Manchester, NH - HAGE HODES, P.A., established mid-size general practice law firm, seeks highly motivated attorney with 2-5 years of experience to join our civil litigation and municipal law practice teams. The ideal candidate will have excellent academic record and communications skills. Must have the ability to work independently and have strong writing and analytical skills. Must be admitted to New Hampshire bar. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please submit letter of interest and resume to: Office Manager, Hage Hodes, P.A., 1855 Elm Street, Manchester, NH 03104 or HR@hagehodes.com
. ALL INQUIRIES CONFIDENTIAL.
– Small, established Manchester family law firm seeks an associate for a fast paced work environment. Qualified candidate must have 2 – 5 years experience in family law. Superior research, writing, communication and organizational skills essential. Must have ability to work independently and as part of a team. Salary and benefits negotiable, commensurate with experience and portable caseload. Send resume, writing sample and references to: Law Offices of Heather M. Sekella, PLLC 547 Maple Street, Manchester, NH 03104, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. No phone calls please.
- Manchester, New Hampshire law firm with sophisticated commercial practice seeks associate with 2-3 years corporate experience. We are looking for candidates with a strong academic background, pertinent corporate law experience and an interest in building a commercial practice. Experience with entrepreneurial companies and family owned businesses a plus. Send resume to Lisa Roy, Office Administrator, Cook, Little, Rosenblatt & Manson, p.l.l.c., 1000 Elm St., 20th Floor, Manchester, NH 03101 or email@example.com
– Ramsdell Law Firm seeks a part-time associate attorney with commercial litigation, criminal defense or tax abatement litigation experience. The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently and possess strong research, writing and analytical skills. A flexible schedule is possible. Please email cover letter, resume and compensation requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
. All responses will be kept strictly confidential.
– Concord firm seeking litigator with 5+ years trial experience. Real estate experience and portables a plus. Flexible arrangement available (of-counsel, associate, etc.). Please contact Paul Alfano at email@example.com
, 4 Park Street, Concord, NH 03301, or call 603-226-1188.
NH DEPT. OF EDUCATION COUNSEL
– The NH Attorney General and the Department of Education seek a qualified attorney for general counsel and litigation support focusing the Department of Education and the State Board of Education. Excellent writing, research, organizational and strong advocacy skills are required. Responsibilities include providing legal advice and support to agency senior staff related to, among other issues, employment, contracting, procurement, legislation, rulemaking and litigation matters. Must be a member of the NH Bar or eligible for admission on motion. Direct resumes, writing sample and references to Anne M. Edwards, Chief of Staff, Attorney General’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
for small Bedford law firm with real estate and some litigation experience. Flexible schedule. Send resumes to email@example.com
- Small, friendly, law firm dedicated to client service is looking for a part time/15 hours per week paralegal. Experience preferred. Position requires attention to detail, strong writing skills and investment in the mission of a plaintiff’s medical malpractice firm. Email resume and cover letter to Barbara@reislaw.net
– Full-time position @ Ward Legal Group, an estate & elder law firm in Keene. All experience levels considered. Cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPERIENCED PROBATE/TRUST/ELDER LAW PARALEGAL
sought for a full-time position in a busy and expanding Concord law firm. A minimum of 5 years’ paralegal experience is required. Candidates must be able to prepare correspondence, draft pleadings, prepare fiduciary accountings, manage deadlines, and communicate effectively with clients and other parties. Must be organized, detail-oriented and capable of multi-tasking. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and résumé to Susan Maples at Laboe & Tasker, PLLC. email@example.com
. No telephone calls please.