– Law Firm seeking an experienced attorney to do Guardian Ad Litem work for Petitions to Quiet Title. Rate of 150/ hr. Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
SEEKING ATTORNEY WITH CRIMINAL, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR GENERAL PRACTICE BACKGROUND
– Well established Strafford County Law Firm seeks a highly motivated attorney with solid people skills to join our team. A minimum of 3 years experience required. We have a strong reputation in the community and provide superior customer satisfaction and legal work. Compensation commensurate with experience. Submit resumes in confidence to email@example.com
– Bedford Trust and Estates Firm seeks New Hampshire licensed lawyer to join our firm. Mass. license a plus. Part – time arrangements may be considered. Please send cover letter, resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
FAMILY LAW LITIGATOR
– Manchester firm seeking an additional attorney with family law experience with portable clients and a desire to handle litigation cases. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you want the benefits of a firm while enjoying independence with your cases, please forward your resume and confidential salary requirements to: Clark Law Offices, 694 Pine Street, Manchester, NH 03104.
– Upton & Hatfield, LLP seeks an attorney for our Concord office with a minimum of five years of legal experience and an established client base. Candidates should have a strong academic background, be self-motivated with strong verbal and writing skills, and be willing to participate in the Concord community. Competitive benefit and compensation package. Please forward cover letter, resume, writing samples, and references to Marilyn Miller, Upton & Hatfield, LLP, PO Box 1090, Concord, NH 03302-1090, or via email to email@example.com
. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ATTORNEY
– The NH Attorney General seeks a qualified attorney for a general environmental enforcement position in the Environmental Protection Bureau. Excellent writing, research, and organizational skills, and strong advocacy skills are required. Must be a member of the NH Bar or eligible for admission on motion. Direct resumes, writing sample and references to Anne M. Edwards, Chief of Staff, Attorney General’s Office, 33 Capitol Street, Concord, NH 03301 or to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Busy criminal defense law firm seeks associate attorney for statewide practice based in the capitol region of New Hampshire. Minimum 2-5 years experience preferred. Send confidential inquiries with cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- Manchester, New Hampshire law firm with sophisticated commercial practice seeks associate with 2-3 years corporate experience. We are looking for candidates with a strong academic background, pertinent corporate law experience and an interest in building a commercial practice. Experience with entrepreneurial companies and family owned businesses a plus. Send resume to Lisa Roy, Office Administrator, Cook, Little, Rosenblatt & Manson, p.l.l.c., 1000 Elm St., Manchester, NH 03031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
– Concord firm seeking litigator with 5+ years trial experience. Real estate experience and portables a plus. Please contact Paul Alfano at email@example.com
, 4 Park Street, Concord, NH 03301 or 226-1188.
– Manchester, NH – Law firm seeking experienced attorney for Social Security Disability and Family Law. Modest pay with full benefits. Confidential inquiries with cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vermont/Southwestern New Hampshire – Expanding regional law firm seeks Vermont attorney with 1-3 years’ experience, ideally in family law. Criminal and/or bankruptcy a plus. Must be willing to seek admission in New Hampshire. Significant travel required. Competitive compensation package. Please send your cover letter, resume, and references to: email@example.com
NH ATTORNEY DISCIPLINE OFFICE ASSISTANT GENERAL COUNSEL
- Full time position for a licensed NH attorney with at least 10 years of active law practice, including litigation and office administration. Responsibilities include investigating and assessing complaints; writing reports; some participation in hearings and oral arguments; interacting with the public; presenting at CLEs; and office administration. Salary $62,205.00. Attractive benefits package. EOE. Submit cover letter, resume and writing sample to Janet F. DeVito, General Counsel, NH Attorney Discipline Office, 4 Chenell Drive, Suite 102, Concord, NH 03301 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. No phone calls please. Deadline for applications is May 30, 2014.
– Nashua law firm is seeking a part-time paralegal/legal assistant to work 20 hours per week. Family law experience required. Duties include drafting pleadings, correspondence, discovery requests, review and organize materials, prepare proposed decrees, orders and hearing exhibits. Must be highly organized, self-motivated, able to work independently, be a team player, interact effectively with clients and court staff. Submit resume, cover letter, salary requirement, and references to Human Resources, Welts, White & Fontaine, PO Box 507, Nashua, NH 03061 or email@example.com
SEEKING EXPERIENCED PARALEGAL
– Busy Strafford County law firm seeks a full-time experienced legal assistant/paralegal with strong background in family law, personal injury and civil litigation. The ideal candidate must be an effective communicator, highly organized, detail orientated, and is able to multi-task and work independently with minimal oversight. We have a strong reputation in the community and provide superior customer satisfaction and legal work. Compensation commensurate with experience. Submit resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
PARALEGAL & LEGAL SECRETARY - MANCHESTER
– Busy civil law firm seeking paralegal and legal secretary candidates, multiple full or part time positions. Must be self-motivated and able to work in fast-paced environment with strict adherence to deadlines. Strong organization, typing, scheduling, telephone and attention to detail skills required. Compensation commensurate with experience and position. Confidential inquiries with cover letter and resume to email@example.com
PARALEGAL/LEGAL ASSISTANT(S)- MANCHESTER
– Law firm seeking experienced candidates, full or part time for varying practice areas: Social Security, Personal Injury, Family Law, Estate Planning, Bankruptcy, Corporate and Civil Litigation. Strong dictation, typing, scheduling, telephone and attention to detail skills required. Compensation commence with experience and position. Confidential inquiries with cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upper Valley trusts and estates practice seeks paralegal to assist with matters ranging from cite checking, acquiring records and assembling Medicaid applications, drafting, accounting, and deed preparation. The qualified candidate must be personable, motivated, and a team player. Salary is commensurate with experience, ability and performance. Please forward resume, writing sample and letter of interest to: email@example.com
– New Hampshire Board of Medicine (NHBOM) seeks an Executive Director to represent the Board in fostering it’s mission “To protect the public from the unprofessional, incompetent, or impaired practice of medicine.” For information about the NHBOM, qualifications for the position and how to apply visit www.nh.gov/medicine/aboutus/vacant.html
CONTRACT SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
- The State of New Hampshire’s Bureau of Purchase and Property is seeking applications for a Contract Services Administrator to be responsible to: develop/monitor statewide policies and procedures, and standard bidding documents for state agencies to utilize when contracting for services, design/implement standardized bidding procedures/documents, supervise/coordinate the contracts section for the Bureau of Purchase and Property. It is the policy of the Department of Administrative Services to make any offer of employment for this position conditional upon the completion of a Criminal Records check. For further information regarding this vacancy, please contact Robert Stowell, Administrator IV at (603) 271-3606. To review the complete position description and minimum qualifications and to apply go to www.admin.state.nh.us/hr
and choose requisition #1015. Closing date for applications is Wednesday, April 30, 2014.
CHIEF DEPUTY CLERK (TYPE II)
- The United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Hampshire is seeking applicants for the full-time position of Chief Deputy Clerk Type II. The Chief Deputy is a senior level management position in the Clerk’s Office, reporting directly to the Clerk of Court. See full ad