ATTORNEYS POSITIONS AVAILABLE
– Small established central New Hampshire law firm seeks experienced lawyers to grow with us. Prefer at least 5-8 years experience in civil P.I. litigation, workers compensation and business litigation; or, alternatively, at least 8 years experience in general business law matters and probate expertise. Creative compensation and benefits open to negotiation as business grows. Please send resume and letter of interest to: NHBN, Box DD, 2 Pillsbury Street, Suite 300, Concord, NH 03301.ATTORNEY 13-016
– The City of Dover is seeking a highly responsible individual to serve as General Legal Counsel for its NH municipal corporation advising the City Council, City Manager, and department heads. Individual will research and render legal opinions on matters pertaining to municipal activities; review and prepare legal documents; and represent municipal interests before federal, state and other regulatory agencies. Will coordinate and monitor activity of specialized legal services. Requires NH Bar and minimum of 5 years experience including litigation experience. Knowledgeable in the areas of municipal and governmental law. Salary commensurate with experience. Resume packages accepted through June 6, 2013. Mail to: Human Resources, 288 Central Ave Dover, NH 03820. To view the complete Job Vacancy Announcement visit: DoverNet at www.dover.nh.gov
. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE SEEKING ATTORNEY(S)
WITH PERSONAL INJURY, WORKERS COMPENSATION, BUSINESS AND/OR GENERAL PRACTICE BACKGROUND - Well established Strafford County Law Firm seeks a highly motivated attorney(s) with solid people skills to join our team. We have a strong reputation in the community and provide superior customer satisfaction and legal work. Compensation based on percentage of income produced. Submit resumes in confidence to email@example.com
. SOCIAL SECURITY PARALEGAL
: Growing Southern NH Law firm seeking experienced social security staff person to draft On The Record Requests. Must have working knowledge of application and appeal process with knowledge of the POMS and GRIDS, etc. Full benefits. Confidential inquiries to: NHBN, Box CC, 2 Pillsbury Street, Suite 300, Concord, NH 03301.PARALEGAL
– The State of New Hampshire Insurance Department seeks a full-time paralegal to support its legal division. Paralegal certificate or associate’s degree in paralegal studies or related field, plus three years of relevant experience or its equivalent in additional legal or paralegal education. Excellent research, computer, file management and organizational skills are critical for this challenging position. Strong oral and written communication skills and a willingness to participate in complex investigations and projects is also required. Experience in administrative law a plus. Applicant selected will provide support on a wide range of regulatory issues contributing to the protection of insurance consumers. Salary range $34,866 - $41,086.50. Call 271-7973, Ext 223 for an application, or download application form at www.nh.gov/insurance/aboutus/employment/index.htm
Mail applications by May 30, 2009 to Business Office, NH Insurance Department, 21 South Fruit St., Suite 14, Concord, NH 03301. PARALEGAL
– Fast-paced Nashua firm seeks a paralegal for diverse practice with a focus on civil law, estate planning and real estate. Candidates must have 3-5 years of experience in addition to strong communication and organizational skills. Benefits package. Compensation based on experience. Please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
: Long Established Manchester office seeking legal assistant to work in fields of Marital, Estate Planning, Bankruptcy, Criminal, etc. Min. 2 years prior experience. Full benefits and salary based on experience. Confidential Inquiries invited: NHBN, Box AA, 2 Pillsbury Street, Suite 300, Concord, NH 03301.PARALEGAL
- Manchester plaintiff’s law firm has an immediate opening for an experienced workers’ compensation/personal injury secretary/paralegal. This is a very fast paced practice and the right person for the job must be able to work independently, organize and prioritize quickly, remain calm under tight deadlines and have rock solid knowledge of the WC system. Knowledge of Abacus practice management software a plus, but not a requirement. Please send your resume and a cover letter, specifically addressing the skill set described above, to Kirk Simoneau, via email at email@example.com
for established small southern NH firm. Personnel, bookkeeping, IT, Trust accounting skills a plus. Prior law firm experience not required. Flexible employment option. Confidential Responses to: NHBN, Box BB, 2 Pillsbury Street, Suite 300, Concord, NH 03301.
– Organized, hard-working, detail-oriented professional with 9 years experience within NH Judicial Branch seeks legal secretary/paralegal position. Competent and extremely proficient in District, Family and Probate case types, filings and court procedures. Please contact Melissa Laferriere @ MJLaferriere12@gmail.com
MANCHESTER HISTORIC DISTRICT
, 3 rooms, 800sf, brick walls, wood floors, some furniture, parking, with heat $625, GBruno1@aol.com
TOSHIBA E-STUDIO355 MULTIFUNCTION PRODUCTION COPIER. Purchased new in November, 2009 for $5,399. Light use only. Serviced regularly. Reduced to $2,100. Call Attorney John Davis at (603) 669-9155.
Digests, Office Furniture, Computer and Copier. Call Bob at 603-742-3568.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
LEGAL RFP: The Manchester School District is accepting proposals for: LEGAL SERVICES. Bids are to be received by Friday, May 31, 2013 at 10:00 AM at the Manchester School District, 195 McGregor Street, Suite 201, Manchester, NH 03102. A copy of the RFP can be accessed at the main Manchester School District web page http://www.mansd.org “For Vendors-RFPs”. Printed forms may be obtained at the Administration Office or by calling Tammy Hanna at 603-624-6300 Ext. 150.SERVICES