LITIGATION PARTNER OPPORTUNITY
– Boston firm looking for a litigation partner licensed in New Hampshire and Massachusetts to join the firm. Candidate should have strong overall litigation skills; arbitration and trial experience; and insurance defense, professional liability defense, and/or construction law experience. Candidate must also have the demonstrated ability to supervise, mentor and manage associates and strong communication skills. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
SEEKING ATTORNEY WITH CRIMINAL LAW, FAMILY LAW, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR GENERAL PRACTICE BACKGROUND
– Well established Strafford County Law Firm seeks a highly motivated attorney with solid people skills to join our team. A minimum of 3 years experience required. We have a strong reputation in the community and provide superior customer satisfaction and legal work. Compensation commensurate with experience. Submit resumes in confidence to email@example.com
: Prominent Seacoast NH law firm seeks attorney for established practice concentrating in complex domestic relations cases, general civil and business litigation and professional conduct matters. Five plus years of courtroom/practice experience required. Selected individual must be highly motivated with strong communication and writing skills, organized and detail oriented with a strong work ethic. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Please submit resume and writing samples to: Rhenda DeAngelis, Tober Law Offices, PA, 381 Middle Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801 or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
is seeking a Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel (CLO). Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health is a national leader in patient-centered health care and based in Lebanon, New Hampshire. The CLO will serve as the chief legal advisor to the healthcare system senior leadership and Board of Trustees. The successful candidate must have a law degree from an ABA accredited school of law, membership in the State Bar of New Hampshire or eligibility for admission is required and an outstanding record of achievement with at least twenty (20) years or equivalent of corporate health care law in a complex setting with in-house experience preferred. Resumes and referrals should be directed by e-mail to Werner Boel at DartmouthHitchcockCLO@wittkieffer.com
, (678) 302-1559.
– Waystack Frizzell is seeking a litigator with 1-3 years of experience to join our firm to practice family law and other areas of law. A qualified applicant will have a strong work ethic, the ability to work independently and as part of a team, and an interest in representing individuals throughout New Hampshire’s North Country. Experience in family law is a plus. We offer a competitive salary with benefits. Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COMM RE ATTORNEY
– Established, mid-sized Andover, MA law firm seeks attorney with 5+ yrs. exp with real estate transactions, title and development. Great work environment and benefits. Dual MA/NH bar admissions a plus. Send resume to: AndoverRealEstateLaw@gmail.com
NH LEGAL ASSISTANCE STAFF ATTORNEY POSITION
- NH Legal Assistance, a statewide non-profit law firm, is seeking an attorney to work full time providing civil legal services to low-income and elderly NH residents. This position will involve some or all of the following: legislative advocacy; representation in public utilities, Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and unemployment cases. Requires NH Bar membership or eligibility for admission on motion. Salary DOE; excellent benefits. More info. available at www.nhla.org. Resume and writing sample to: Administrative Office Manager, NHLA, 117 North State Street, Concord, NH 03301, or firstname.lastname@example.org
: Established Manchester law firm seeking experienced attorney to join growing practice concentrating in the area of Civil Litigation, Domestic, and Personal Injury. Client base helpful and 4 years prior experience required. Compensation dependent on experience and receivables. Partnership opportunities available. Please respond to email@example.com
EXPERIENCED PROBATE/TRUST/ELDER LAW PARALEGAL
sought for a full-time position in a busy and expanding Concord law firm. A minimum of 5 years’ paralegal experience is required. Candidates must be able to prepare correspondence, draft pleadings, prepare fiduciary accountings, manage deadlines, and communicate effectively with clients and other parties. Must be organized, detail-oriented and capable of multi-tasking. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and résumé to Susan Maples at Laboe & Tasker, PLLC. firstname.lastname@example.org
. No telephone calls please.
: Small Seacoast Law Firm has an opening for a full-time paralegal. Qualified candidates will have at least three years of experience, a degree in paralegal studies, and a stable work history. Applicants should possess a background in probate and personal injury matters and have an ability to organize and maintain case files. Strong, concise communication and written skills are essential. The right candidate will be an energetic team player who also enjoys working independently with a high level of activity in a fast-paced environment. Competitive salary based on experience. Interested applicants should forward their resume, cover letter and salary requirements, in confidence, to: P.O. Box 58, Exeter, NH 03833 or email@example.com
REAL ESTATE PARALEGAL/PROCESSOR
– Real Estate Law firm seeking experienced Real Estate Paralegal/Processor for either our Windham, NH or New London, NH office location. The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years of experience processing residential real estate transactions including proficiency in preparing HUD Settlement Statements and related closing documents and resolving title matters. Please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Our firm is seeking a paralegal to join our busy estate planning, elder law and probate practice in Manchester. Our ideal candidate will be attentive to detail, able to prioritize an always changing work flow and enjoy working with people. We offer a positive and independent work environment and a potential for personal growth, including a team incentive plan. Paralegal degree or equivalent certificate and a minimum of 3 years experience are preferred. Please respond to email@example.com
- Hastings Malia, P.A., is looking for a fulltime paralegal with an associates degree and a minimum of two years of paralegal experience, preferably in a law firm setting. The role of the paralegal will be to support attorneys in a wide variety of matters, primarily in the area of civil litigation. See website at www.hastingsmalia.com
. Send resume and letter of interest to Peter J. Malia, Jr., Hastings Malia, P.A., at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Busy Manchester firm has an opening for receptionist/administrative assistant. Duties include answering multi-line phone, greeting clients, database management, as well as various administrative duties. Must possess excellent organizational, technical and interpersonal skills and maintain professional attitude and appearance. Proficiency in MS Word and general computer knowledge a must. Experience with Time Matters and Timeslips helpful. This full-time opportunity offers competitive salary and benefits package. Send resume and cover letter by mail: Mary Jo Lepage, Office Manager, Bernard & Merrill PLLC, 814 Elm Street, Manchester NH 03101; fax: 603-626-8490; e-mail email@example.com
. No phone calls please. All inquiries held strictly confidential.
- Small Manchester criminal defense firm looking for an experienced legal secretary/receptionist to work between 20-30 hours per week (possibly more when needed). Proficiency in MS Word, Adobe and strong typing skills required. The ideal candidate should be personable and a team player. Salary commensurate with experience. Please provide resume. Contact Liz Pinkos at Green & Utter, PA (603) 669-8446.
THE DEERFIELD BUSINESS CENTER
, leasing commercial office space in Deerfield, has recently had its only attorney retire. A lawyer, who would like to start their own practice in town is needed. Office space is reasonably priced and is in the center of town. Please call Wendy at 463-3010 or 303-0920 for a tour.
MANCHESTER - OFFICE SPACE FOR LEASE
overlooking the Superior Court House. Two office suites available: 1500 sq.ft., 5 rooms, top floor or 1100 sq.ft., 6 rooms, ground floor. Prime downtown space. Will consider rental by room with shared reception area. 603-860-0864.
: Professional building. Sale/lease, 2 connecting units, (1300 & 1740 sq. ft.) 3,040 sq. ft. combined. Superb location & visibility, 13 pkg. spaces, Handicap accessible. Full basement for storage. 28 Webster Street, Manchester, N.H. Call: George O’Brien 603-626-7888.
MANCHESTER OFFICE SUITE
: 2-5 rooms available in law building, partially or fully furnished. Internet, phone system, case referral opportunity, ample free parking. Call 603-624-6655.
MANCHESTER – NORTH END
Carriage House, 1561 square feet of unique office space in historic, now professional office building. Excellent location at 764 Chestnut Street with parking. Space consists of 3 first floor offices, large conference room, waiting area and bath. The upper level is a large open area, another office and bath. $1,300/month rent, tenant responsible for utilities. Call Liz at Green & Utter, P.A. (603) 669-8446.