The New Hampshire Bar Association, a 7,500+ member organization located in Concord, NH, seeks an executive director and CEO.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for oversight and management of all operations, programs and services of the Bar Association and its affiliates
- Managing a multi-million dollar budget
- Managing 40 member staff and operations
- Juris doctorate preferred, but not required. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, communications, public relations, public administration or related field
- Minimum five years’ of work experience focused on organizational management, legal administration, non-profit management, business or membership services
- Solid leadership and management experience
- Excellent interpersonal communications and collaborative skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Financial and budgetary knowledge
Salary expected to be at or near 125k, although salary will be set based on qualifications and experience.
Submit a cover letter and resume to:
NHBA@sheehan.com (these will be uploaded to a secure internal dropbox)
Or by mail to:
Denice M. DeStefano
Acting Executive Director
New Hampshire Bar Association
2 Pillsbury St., Ste. 300
Concord, NH 03301
Phone: 603/224-6942 x 3211
Applications will be kept confidential.