The NH Bar Association (NHBA) is a statewide professional association that supports members of the legal profession and their service to the public and justice system. The NHBA is a unified bar association, meaning that bar association membership is mandatory for all those licensed to practice law in the State of New Hampshire. In addition to providing an array of services and benefits to its members, the NH Bar Association facilitates open and continuing dialogue among lawyers, the courts and other justice system stakeholders while acting as a resource for all those interested in advancing a just society. NHBA’s Business Operations Department supports all departments and affiliates at the NH Bar Center. The NH Bar Association also works to increase access to justice in New Hampshire through its Lawyer Referral and Law Related Education programs, as well as through its support of NHBA’s charitable arm, the NH Bar Foundation.
The NH Bar Association offers a comfortable working environment with a strong compensation package.
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5 pm (37.50 hours weekly)
The Database Coordinator administers and maintains the New Hampshire Bar Association’s member database and assists with member database software maintenance, upgrades, and implementations. The Coordinator will communicate with all staff at the NH Bar Center as this position is also the help center/help desk for the database, including occasional requests for reports using SQL or Crystal Report Writer. The Database Coordinator also assists with annual member license renewal to include compiling membership statistics and also acts as project manager for database-related projects.
- Must have solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and SQL
- Knowledge of report systems such as Crystal Report Writer helpful
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to communicate internally and externally both orally and in the written word clearly and effectively
- Be a team player
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Customer/member service motivation
- Appreciation and value of lawyers and legal system
- Commitment to quality
- Maintains member database functionality, integrity, and reviews for accuracy – Database is Associate by Intus Technologies, Inc., a database specifically designed for Bar Associations
- Responsible for reporting from member database, to include but not limited to, membership statistics
- Provides staff support for member databases including reporting and training
- Assists with annual attorney licensure renewal
- Troubleshoots database problems as they arise and suggests possible solutions
- Responsible for project management with vendor, Intus Technologies, Inc. for implementation and improvement of the member database
- Provides help desk coverage for Associate (database) questions and issues
- Maintains and updates policy and procedure documentation as it relates to the position’s responsibilities.
- Contributes to maintaining a work environment that promotes the success of other members of the department and the NH Bar Association
- Performs other work including special projects as requested
How to Apply:Please forward cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org