Job Title: Executive Department Assistant
Summary: Responsible for performing assigned duties in an efficient manner to support the Executive Director and to collaborate with the senior Executive Assistant in providing efficient administration of programs and projects within the Executive Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides program and project support and assistance to the Executive Director and governing boards and committees. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Meeting coordination, preparation, and scheduling.
- Providing agendas and minutes for meetings.
- Communicating with board and committee chairs and members.
- Cross trained with the senior Executive Assistant on Executive Department functions and responsibilities
- Performs various clerical duties such as word processing, calendaring, data entry, typing, photocopying, faxing, mail merges, scanning and collating, and research.
- Responsible for operating video conference system using various platforms.
- Types correspondence and memos in the proper format and distributes as assigned.
- Performs filing duties accurately to include:
- creating and maintaining filing systems
- filing and retrieving records
- purging files regularly
- Serves on the NHBA Joint Loss Committee, aka Safety Committee
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
If interested, please forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com