Checklists are a great way to tackle a process that you might not be familiar with – and our partnership with Affinity give you access to some critical advice and best practices, such as:
- Not sure which features you should care about as you decide on a Time, Billing or Accounting program for your firm? There’s a checklist for that! (And Practice Management, and Document Management, too!)
- What should you be asking Your Managed Service Provider? Check out our 10 Essential Questions checklist.
- Need a little help with Email etiquette? There’s a checklist for that, too.
- Wondering what Technology to invest in when you start a new firm? There’s a checklist for that!
- Not sure what steps to take as you start a new firm, merge with another firm, or wrap up your business? There’s a checklist for that!
- Have a succession plan? We’ve got a checklist for that.
- Need to make sure you are reconciling your bank accounts (including Trust) accurately? Checklists.
- Curious how prepared you are for winter weather, or disaster recovery? Checklists.
Over 150 training videos and webinars!
Have a question an – email an expert!
Schedule a free one-on-one, 30-minute video /phone consultation with a former practicing attorneys expert.
Over 80 whitepapers written by Affinity experts from legal writing to cloud computing!
Making a technology purchase – know how competitors compare on important features.
Managing Your Firm
Life of Your Firm
NHBA’s Succession Planning Guide
The Succession Planning Guide is available to any members seeking assistance in planning for the future, as well as closing or passing-on a practice. The Succession Planning Guide can help all attorneys gain that peace of mind. The guide is available in a hardcopy booklet, and online as a FREE resource to our members.