Upcoming Changes to Child Support Guidelines
This page provides an advance look at the Child Support Guidelines, revised as a result of statutory changes, that will take effect July 1, 2013.
The guidelines and supporting materials should not be used for current cases. This information is provided for review only. Visit our current Child Support Guidelines page for the guidelines now in effect.
NHBA·CLE is holding a CLE program on June 12 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. addressing these changes, and more, including Uniform Support Orders, uninsured medical expenses, enforcement issues, and legislative updates. Register online.
Guidelines and other information about Child Support also available at the NH Division of Child Support Services website.
July 2013 Child Support Guidelines (116 pages, 2.1 MB PDF)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Cover Page & Table of Contents
- Child Support Guideline Calculation Table (98 pages, 1.8 MB PDF)
- Child Support Guidelines Worksheet (Form DCSS s650)
- Instructions for Completing the Child Support Guidelines Worksheet
- Chapter 458-C, Child Support Guidelines
- Explanation of Guideline Percentage Break Points
- Annual Conversion Table
- Repeating Percentages
- Interpolation of Guideline Percentages