Judicial Selection Commission
NOTICE OF JUDICIAL VACANCIES
• The Judicial Selection Commission, established by Governor Margaret Wood Hassan by Executive Order 2013-06 dated April 23, 2013, hereby posts notice of judicial vacancies in both the New Hampshire Circuit Court and the New Hampshire Superior Court for 2015, including per-diem Circuit Court positions.
• Please submit your application to be considered for appointment to the Circuit Court and/or Superior Court bench at this time. Please identify whether you are applying for the Circuit Court, Superior Court or both on your application materials. All interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
• The Application may be downloaded from the websites of the Governor
or the NH Bar Association
. Applications may also be requested by calling 603-271-7677. Please be sure to use the most recent version of the application which was last revised in 2014.
• Completed applications must be received no later than 5 p.m. on Tuesday, June 9, 2015
. Each candidate must submit the application and all accompanying documents, including writing samples, via e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please direct questions to Co-chairs Emily Gray Rice (603-665-8824) or Jim Rosenberg (603-225-7262).