Judicial Selection Commission
NOTICE OF SUPREME COURT VACANCY
• A Supreme Court vacancy is announced for July 1, 2017, with the retirement of Justice Carol Ann Conboy. Applications will be accepted until April 5 by the Judicial Selection Commission for that position. Please use the application process descibed below.
NOTICE OF SUPERIOR COURT VACANCY
• The Judicial Selection Commission announces that it will take applications for a Superior Court judgeship which is provided for in the Governor's budget. Applications must be in the Chairman's hands by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 18th.
NOTICE OF JUDICIAL VACANCIES
• The Judicial Selection Commission hereby posts notice of three New Hampshire Circuit Court vacancies for 2017, as of February 2017.
• All interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply (particularly those with marital law experience).
• The Application may be downloaded from the websites of the Governor
or the NH Bar Association
. Applications may also be requested by calling 603-224-1988. Please be sure to use the 2017 version of the Application.
• Each candidate must submit the application and all accompanying documents, including writing samples, via mail to Chuck Douglas, Douglas, Leonard & Garvey, P.C., 14 South Street, Concord, NH 03301 as well as e-mail to email@example.com
• Candidates who previously submitted an Application to the prior Commission and wish to reapply now, may do so by resubmitting a full application. Each re-applicant must email the Judicial Selection Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org
to confirm his or her intent to reapply and to stand on his or her prior Application. A re-applicant must also submit an updated affirmation regarding professional conduct and an updated consent, release and affirmation of accuracy, which are known, as Exhibits A & B & C to the 2017 Application. Please print Exhibits A & B & C and complete and scan in as a PDF document; and attach the updated Exhibits A & B & C to an email.
• Please direct questions to Attorney Chuck Douglas at 224-1988.