Judicial Selection Commission
NOTICE OF SUPREME COURT VACANCY
• With the retirement of Chief Justice Linda Dalianis effective April 1, 2018, the Judicial Selection Commission will accept applications for her replacement by January 8, 2018. Anyone who previously applied need only update the information previously filed. Please use the application process descibed below.
• All interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
• The Application may be downloaded from the websites of the Governor
. Applications may also be requested by calling 603-224-1988. Please be sure to use the 2017 version of the Application.
• Each candidate must submit the application and all accompanying documents, including writing samples, via mail to Chuck Douglas, Douglas, Leonard & Garvey, P.C., 14 South Street, Concord, NH 03301 as well as e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Candidates who previously submitted an Application to the prior Commission and wish to reapply now, may do so by resubmitting a full application. Each re-applicant must email the Judicial Selection Commission at email@example.com
to confirm his or her intent to reapply and to stand on his or her prior Application. A re-applicant must also submit an updated affirmation regarding professional conduct and an updated consent, release and affirmation of accuracy, which are known, as Exhibits A & B & C to the 2017 Application. Please print Exhibits A & B & C and complete and scan in as a PDF document; and attach the updated Exhibits A & B & C to an email.
• Please direct questions to Attorney Chuck Douglas at 224-1988.