The NH Bar Association is seeking nominations for positions on the NHBA Board of Governors for the membership year starting in June 2018. The petition is available on the Bar’s website.
County Governor nominations require 10 signatures from active members in the particular county; all other open positions require 25 signatures. Nominees must be active members. Nominations for the following positions will be made by petition.
- Vice President (one-year term)
- Treasurer (three-year term)
- Secretary (three-year term)
- Governor-at-Large (two vacancies, three-year term)
- Public Sector Governor (three-year term)*
- Out-of-State Governor (three-year term)*
- County governors (two-year terms) representing:
- Hillsborough – North
- Hillsborough – South
*Please see the petition for specific requirements for this position.
Petitions are due March 1, 2018; election to be through online ballots sent to eligible members starting April 1. For information about serving on the Board, contact NHBA Acting Executive Director Denice DeStefano.