|Other Info||Vendor Categories: 1. Assisted Living, 2. Insurance - Life, Disability, 3. Life Care Plans
Rose Meadow offers private residences for adults with special needs after neurological trauma or spinal cord injury. We provide supported living with 24 hour supervision in a comfortable home environment. Residents receive nursing care, attendant support, case coordination and appropriate therapies. Rose Meadow staff can provide litigation support to claimants suffering neurological or spinal cord injuries as a result of medical, automotive or work place incidents, among others.
Rose Meadow residents are adults from diverse personal backgrounds, but all have experienced life- altering events through work related injuries, personal accidents or neurological trauma which make complex specialized daily care necessary. Specifically, Rose Meadow serves individuals 18+ years who:
- Are diagnosed with acquired brain injury, spinal cord injury, or other related neurological trauma or disease.
- Require nursing support, medical management and attendant care.
- Have complex medical management needs ie: ventilator dependent, trach care, G-tube feeding, etc.
- Require up to 24 hour supervision and structure for personal safety and well-being.
- Require support with activities of daily living, personal care, mobility and transfers.
- May benefit from neuropsychological counseling, physical, occupational, and speech therapies.
- Require long term, short term or respite accommodations.
Age Group Accepted: 18-60 years
Licenses: Assisted Living/Supported Residential Services-specializing in acquired brain injury, spinal cord injury, and neurological disorders.
Learn more about Rose Meadow Group.