A Circuit Court upcoming vacancy is announced by Judicial Selection Commission Chair Chuck Douglas with the retirement of Justice James Leary on July 31, 2019.
- An Application may be downloaded from the websites of the Governor or the NH Bar Association. Applications may also be requested by calling 224-1988. Please be sure to use the 2017 version of the Application if you apply.
- Each new candidate must submit a paper application and all accompanying documents, including writing samples, via mail to Chuck Douglas, Douglas, Leonard & Garvey, P.C., 14 South Street, Suite 5, Concord, NH 03301 as well as an e-mail copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed applications must be received no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, July 8, 2019.
- Candidates who previously submitted an Application to this Commission and wish to reapply now, may do so by email to the Judicial Selection Commission Chair at email@example.com to confirm your intent to be considered but to rely on your prior Application. A re-applicant must also submit an updated affirmation regarding professional conduct and an updated consent and release, which are Exhibits A & B & C to the 2017 Application. Please print Exhibits A & B & C and complete and scan in as a PDF document and attach the updated Exhibits A & B & C to an email. All updates are due by the Application deadline of 5 p.m. on Monday, July 8, 2019.
- Prior candidates who have already been interviewed will not likely be re-interviewed a second time but should express their continuing interest along with any updates to their application.
- Please direct questions to Chairman Chuck Douglas at 224-1988.