Bar News - October 5, 2007
Win Caribbean Vacation; Benefit Pro Bono
A view from La Vista Resort on the beautiful island of St. Maarten.
Imagine yourself on a sunny Caribbean beach in January, while your friends back at home are shoveling snow. You can take a chance to make that scenario a reality by entering the Pro Bono Program’s special raffle for one week’s stay during the week of January 5-12, 2008* at a cottage at La Vista Resort on the beautiful island of St. Maarten.
Tickets are $20 each and all proceeds support Pro Bono’s efforts in coordinating volunteer legal services for low-income people. To qualify** to enter, you must be located in NH at the time of purchase. Tickets can be purchased up until October 12, 2007 via the Bar’s online store or through Pro Bono staff at the Bar Center. Please forward inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RAFFLE CONTESTANTS MUST BE IN THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE
* Only available dates:
- The stay is only available from January 5, 2008 to January 12, 2008. Dates of cannot be changed.
- Room accommodations are for a cottage at the La Vista Resort on the island of St. Maarten.
- The winner is responsible for all other arrangements and costs, including, but not limited to airfare and meals.
- The contest is only open to contestants physically present in the state of New Hampshire at the time tickets are purchased. Due to differing state regulations regarding lotteries and raffles, the Pro Bono Referral Program cannot sell tickets in this raffle outside NH.
- Bar/Pro Bono staff, Pro Bono board members, and their immediate relatives are ineligible to participate