Bar News - October 16, 2009
First Circuit Court of Appeals Issues Rule Changes
The US First Circuit Court of Appeals has issued several notices regarding rule changes. The notices are listed below and may be accessed by going to www.ca1.uscourts.gov and clicking on "What’s New in the First Circuit?"
For further information, attorneys may contact: Executive Assistant Donna Richmond, U.S. Court of Appeals, at 617-748-9380.
- Notice of Adoption of Administrative Order Regarding Case Management/Electronic Case Files System ("CM/ECF");
- Notice of Adoption of Amendments to Local Rules;
- Notice of Adoption of Amendments to Internal Operating Procedures;
- Notice of Final Amendment to Internal Operating Procedure II(A);
- Notice of Adoption of Amendment to Local Rule 46.0(f);
- Notice of Final Amendment to Local Rule 47.0.