Bar News - November 13, 2009
2010 NHBA Midyear Meeting
Professionalism Day 2010 - Friday, Feb. 12
Radisson Hotel – Center of NH, Manchester
Egil "Bud" Krogh, then a young lawyer, was a White House aide in the Nixon administration in the early 1970s who went to jail for illegal activities he supervised in the Watergate era.
Years later, his reputation and law license restored, he brings his tale of regret and redemption to the NH Bar Association Midyear Meeting’s Professionalism Day Program with a nationally acclaimed CLE program based on his new book, Integrity: Good People, Bad Decisions, and Life Lessons from the White House.
The meeting also features:
Please visit our Midyear Meeting pages for more information. Registration information will be availalble on those pages as soon as it is available.
- Honors & Awards luncheon.
- Gender Equality breakfast.
- Afternoon NHBA CLE ethics program with exciting, interactive format.
- Best of all, this program features rock-bottom pricing including lunch and your choice of one or both CLEs!
- And an incredible discount for new lawyers.