|• 3,473 people attended 64 live Bar-sponsored Continuing Legal Education programs, and 948 members participated in live webcasts of Bar Association programs.
• 1,318 new cases were opened by the Pro Bono Referral Program. Including existing cases, more than 4,600 people in client households were assisted by Pro Bono attorneys.
• 281 lawyers were welcomed to the NH Bar at 10 ceremonies (including both exam admittees and waive-ins) held in the past year.
• 400+ calls were received by the NHBA Dispute Resolution Committee.
||• 6,000+ page views of online Bar-sponsored Law Related Education materials.
• 39 matches were made in the past year between new lawyers and seasoned practitioners volunteering as mentors in specific areas of practice.
• 209,900 unique website visitors to www.nhbar.org last year.
• 7,249 members attended 412 meetings in our third-floor conference rooms, and another 1,880 members (and clients or colleagues) met in our small meeting rooms.