Bar News - May 17, 2017
Pro Bono Thanks Clinic Volunteers
The following attorneys volunteered for the March 29 criminal record annulment clinic, held at the NH Bar Center in Concord to provide advice to clients on annulment prospects.
- Karl Durand, LARC
- Ted Lothstein, Lothstein Guerriero
- Paul McDonough, Law Office of Paul A. McDonough
- Ray Raimo, Raimo & Gallagher
- Phil Utter, Green & Utter
- UNH law student Todd Mhill
The clinic model helps Pro Bono help more people while using less resources. The staff of the Pro Bono Referral Program at the NH Bar Association appreciates the efforts of these and all of the Pro Bono volunteers.