ASSISTANT COUNTY ATTORNEY
– The Strafford County Attorney has an immediate opening for an Assistant County Attorney. Responsibilities include prosecution of felony and misdemeanor crimes in the Superior and Circuit Court. Salary range is $42,000 to $62,000, commensurate with litigation experience. Send cover letter, resume and references to: Thomas P. Velardi, Strafford County Attorney, 259 County Farm Road, Suite 201, Dover, NH 03820.
ASSOCIATE OR PARTNER
– Successful estate planning attorney seeks lawyer with partial book of business to associate, partner or share space. Estate planner or complementary practice (family, small business, litigation, real estate). Nice, bright offices on the Milford Oval. Donald H. Sienkiewicz, Esq. DHS@EstatePlanNH.com
FULL TIME/ TEMPORARY FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY
. 4+ months to cover a family leave. Great Learning Opportunity. Licensed in NH/ MA a plus. Experience preferred. E-mail resume to email@example.com
SEEKING QUALIFIED ATTORNEY OR ATTORNEYS
to take over an established general practice firm in the Lake Sunapee area. Experience required. Great opportunity to have your own firm. Please respond to Lakesunapeelaw@yahoo.com
GETMAN, SCHULTHESS, STEERE & POULIN, P.A.
, a regional law firm in Manchester, N.H. seeks a part time and full time attorney to join our dynamic and growing law firm. The idea candidate should possess 3-5 years of civil litigation experience including insurance defense and trial experience. We seek candidates with excellent research and writing skills. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a collaborative work environment. Please e-mail cover letter, writing sample, resume and references to Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
. All inquiries held in strict confidence.
NH LEGAL ASSISTANCE STAFF ATTORNEY POSITION
- NH Legal Assistance, a statewide non-profit law firm, is seeking an attorney to work full time providing civil legal services to low-income and elderly NH residents. This position will involve representation in public utilities and unemployment cases. Position requires NH Bar membership; individuals eligible for admission to the NH Bar in 2015 will be considered. Salary DOE; excellent benefits. More info. available at www.nhla.org. Resume and writing sample to: Administrative Office Manager, NHLA, 117 North State Street, Concord, NH 03301, or email@example.com
PROSECUTING ATTORNEY for the Wilton Police Department
: The Wilton Police Department is accepting applications for the position of Prosecuting Attorney. Responsibilities include all aspects of cases brought by the WPD within the jurisdiction of the Circuit Court, and providing legal consultation to the Police Chief. Position reports to the Wilton Chief of Police. A Juris Doctor (JD) degree, and active membership in good standing with the NH Bar Association is required. Valid driver’s license is required. Please send cover letter and resume to Chief Brent Hautanen at P.O. Box 183, Wilton, NH 03086 or firstname.lastname@example.org
REAL ESTATE PARALEGAL
– Portsmouth, NH Law Firm has an opening for an experienced Real Estate Paralegal. Strong Interpersonal skills required. The position involves significant direct contact with lenders and individual clients. Preparing and processing all aspects of commercial loans including loan documents, disbursements, drafting title insurance commitments and post-closing file management. Applicant should have strong word processing skills, familiar with the maintenance of corporate records, self-motivated and able to work in a team environment. This position includes Paralegal and Administrative support to multiple attorneys. Compensation based on experience. Please direct your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com
– Southern NH law firm focusing in family law, estate planning and probate administration seeks a paralegal with 3-5 years experience. Candidate should be detail oriented and have excellent communication and organizational skills. 20 to 25 hours per week, with potential for full time. Word, Excel and Outlook proficiency is a must. Send cover letter, resume and references to SouthernNHLawFirm@gmail.com
– Busy, small law firm has IMMEDIATE part-time (to progress to full-time) opening for legal administrative assistant. Duties to include secretarial, paralegal and general office management. Organizational and people skills a must. Need to be detail oriented and proficient in Word, QuickBooks, Word Perfect, Timeslips and Internet use. Practice is mainly family, criminal and personal injury law. Salary commensurate with experience. Send resume and salary expectations in confidence to MBLAWfirstname.lastname@example.org
RESEARCH BIOTECH PATENT TECHNICIAN (PORTSMOUTH, NH)
- Harbor Consulting IP Services, Inc. is looking for a self-motivated, reliable and dynamic personality to fill an immediate opening for a full time, entry level biotech IP technical position. Responsibilities include reviewing biotech patent applications, preparing technical documents, database searching, and contributing to various marketing endeavors (blogging, tweeting, etc.). Law firm experience and a science degree a plus. Exceptional computer skills and attention to detail a must. Pay commensurate with experience. Please visit website www.seqidno.com and if you think you would be a good match, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
PROBATE PARALEGAL/Concord, NH
– Flood, Sheehan & Tobin, PLLC is looking for an experienced full or part-time probate paralegal for estate and trust administration. Candidates must have experience with probate filings and fiduciary accountings, and be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and Adobe. Experience with related tax return preparation a plus. Must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment. Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Liberty Lane Service Company is seeking a part-time corporate paralegal for its Hampton, NH, office. Duties will include: preparing for meetings of boards of directors, including assembling directors’ books; preparing drafts of meeting minutes, corporate resolutions, and similar corporate documents; and assisting in review of contracts, investment-related documents, and due diligence materials. Minimum of five years of corporate paralegal experience required. Must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, and be able to work in a fast-paced, team environment. Must be flexible with scheduling and able to adjust to fluctuations in work flow. Please apply to Lenore O’Hanlon at email@example.com