– Upton & Hatfield, LLP seeks an attorney for our Hillsborough office with at least four to seven years of legal experience. Candidates should have a strong academic background, be self-motivated with strong verbal and writing skills, and be willing to participate in the Hillsborough community. Ideal candidate would enjoy a general practice and would come with an established client base. Competitive benefit and compensation package. Please forward cover letter, resume, writing samples, and references to Lauren Irwin, Upton & Hatfield, LLP, PO Box 1090, Concord, NH 03302-1090, or via email to email@example.com
. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
– Well-established law firm in Portsmouth is accepting applications for an associate attorney. Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years litigation experience and should possess the skills required to work independently to handle all aspects of case management. Excellent written and communication skills required. All applicants must be currently admitted to practice in New Hampshire. Applicants who are also admitted to practice in Maine, Vermont, and/or Massachusetts a plus. The ideal applicant is one who is flexible and is interested in representing clients in a variety of areas. Salary is commensurate with experience. Applicants should send a resume, cover letter, references, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. All inquiries held in strict confidence.
REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY
- National Title Insurance underwriter seeks to hire a real estate attorney for its southern NH office. A strong working knowledge of real property law, the search and examination process and preparation of title insurance commitments and policies is needed. New Hampshire Bar admission required. Ideal candidate should have 4 -7 years of residential and commercial real estate experience and a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office. This is an excellent opportunity for a career minded individual looking for a growth opportunity within a corporate environment. The ideal candidate should be motivated and a good communicator. A strong skill set of problem solving, interacting with customers and analytical qualities a must. Competitive salary, full health benefits, 401K and stock plan. Please forward resume to email@example.com
- Seufert Law Offices seeks an ambitious associate for busy family, criminal and general law practice in the Lakes Region. Prior court experience preferred. Strong people skills required. Send resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
. All inquiries will be kept in confidence.
for a solo practice in southern NH. Applicant must have experience in Elder law and Estate Planning. Possible to grow into an equity position and/or business succession. Apply to email@example.com
- Grossman, Tucker, Perreault & Pfleger, PLLC is looking for a trademark attorney to work in our New Hampshire office. The position includes U.S. and international trademark clearance, prosecution, licensing, due diligence, enforcement, TTAB practice and domain name disputes, as well as involvement in trademark and copyright litigation. Ideal candidates will have a strong academic background and 5 years law firm or corporate experience in the trademark areas listed above. We offer a competitive compensation package and benefits. Interested candidates should email their resume to Kim Shikrallah at firstname.lastname@example.org
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS MANAGER / CHIEF NEGOTIATOR
– City of Manchester, NH is seeking an Employee Relations Manager/Chief Negotiator with considerable experience in contract negotiations, public sector management, labor relations and human resources operations. This position oversees employee relations functions including administering and negotiating collective bargaining agreements, coordinating employee grievance procedures including pre-arbitration hearings and other HR duties as assigned. Candidates must complete a City of Manchester Employment Application available at www.manchesternh.gov/jobs
. Please send to: HR Dept. One City Hall Plaza, Annex Building, Manchester, NH 03101. Tel: (603)624-6543.
– Nashua law firm focusing in estate planning, probate administration and family law seeks a paralegal with 3-5 years similar experience. Full time position with benefits. Word, Excel and Outlook proficiency is a must. Candidate should be detail-oriented, have excellent communication and organizational skills. Send cover letter, resume and references in confidence to NashuaLawFirm@gmail.com
– Upper Valley trusts and estates practice seeks experienced paralegal to assist with matters ranging from preparing accountings and pleadings, acquiring records and assembling Medicaid applications to cite checking and deed preparation. The qualified candidate must be personable, motivated, and a team player. Salary is commensurate with experience, ability and performance. Please forward resume, letter of interest and references to: email@example.com
EXPERIENCED LEGAL ASSISTANT
- Derry law firm is seeking a full time legal assistant proficient in Microsoft Office, with excellent organization skills, and the ability to multi-task. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing attorney calendar, transcription, and general office duties, including some receptionist duties. Send cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
PARALEGAL – PART TIME
for Concord law firm. Douglas, Leonard & Garvey, P.C. seeks candidates with personal injury experience, excellent word processing and organizational skills and an ability to work independently. Flexible hours averaging 2-3 days per week. Please send resume in confidence to denise@nhlawoffice
or mail to Denise Ehmling, Douglas, Leonard & Garvey, P.C., 14 South Street, Concord, NH 03301.
EXPERIENCED LEGAL SECRETARY
sought for part-time position for busy personal injury/workers compensation practice at small Manchester law office. Send resume, cover letter, and pay rate expectations to Jaye Gibson, Office Manager, Casinghino Law Office, PLLC, 84 Bay St., Manchester, NH 03104 or email@example.com
– Manchester Law Firm looking for part-time bookkeeper. Must have experience with AP, AR, GL. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PART-TIME LEGAL ASSISTANT
– Bankruptcy and personal injury firm in Nashua seeks experienced legal assistant to provide support to one attorney. Legal experience required. Please fax resume in confidence to (603) 889-5667.
– Concord NH litigation law firm is seeking a full time legal assistant/paralegal. Must be self-motivated, dependable, detail oriented, organized and be able to work independently. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is a must. Duties include but are not limited to providing administrative support to attorneys, scheduling meetings, drafting and preparing legal documents and correspondence, answering phones, maintaining and updating dockets and calendars. Good written and oral communication is required. A minimum of 2 year experience is required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please email your resume to email@example.com
EXPERIENCED LEGAL SECRETARY, CONCORD
- Upton & Hatfield seeks a full time experienced legal secretary with a minimum of five years of legal secretarial experience. The right candidate will have excellent English and communication skills, be highly organized, motivated, and able to work independently and as a team player. Strong experience with Outlook and Word necessary. Benefits include annual leave time and insurance and retirement plans. We offer competitive salary in a congenial work atmosphere. Please e-mail resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Manchester, NH law firm is seeking a full time legal assistant/paralegal. Must be self-motivated, pleasant, dependable, detail oriented, organized and be able to work independently. Duties include but are not limited to providing administrative support to attorneys, scheduling meetings, legal research, drafting motions and documents and correspondence, answering phones, mail processing, maintaining and updating dockets and calendars and client’s proprietary websites. Excellent written and oral communication is required. Substantial experience with bankruptcy, civil procedure rules in NH and MA and real estate conveyancing is key; A strong knowledge of Lexis, Timematters, Outlook, LPS and Serengeti systems is a huge plus. A minimum of 10 years’ experience is required. Please email your resume, cover letter and writing sample(s) to email@example.com
LEGAL ASSISTANT, ELLIOT HEALTH SYSTEM
– Under the direction of the Associate General Counsel, this position performs an assortment of administrative duties in support of the Legal Department. Responsibilities include managing the administrative office, coordinating and maintaining office communication, developing and maintaining files/presentations (both electronic and print), preparing correspondence, memoranda, spreadsheets and other similar materials, scheduling meetings/travel and a large variety of general paperwork for the department as a whole. Qualified applicants must possess an Associate’s Degree or the equivalent and must have at least 5 years of progressive general administrative experience (in a legal office environment. All applicants must have strong database management skills and working knowledge of all Microsoft Office software. Candidates must have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments along with strong organizational and communication skills. Interested candidates can submit a resume and cover letter at: www.careersatelliot.com
. Elliot Health System is an equal opportunity employer embracing the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. We provide a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, cultures, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.