We have a limited number of printed copies of the Spring 2012 issue available.
This issue includes
If you prefer to pay by check, please send your orders, including payment, to:
- NH Bar Association Ethics Committee: Advancing Professionalism in the 21st Century
- The Case Within the Case: Examining How New Hampshire Courts Approach the Trial of a Legal Malpractice Claim
- The Anders Brief, State v. Cigic, and does Cigic Deliver What it Promises?
- Dancing in Secret: The Ethical Dilemma of Disclosure and Confidentiality in Trade Secret Cases
- The Morally Ambiguous Advocate
- Conducting Ethical Internal Investigations: Considerations for Corporate Counsel
- Supreme Court Fellows Program: A Unique Vision of the Federal Judiciary
- Lex Loci
NH Bar Journal Print Edition
NH Bar Association
2 Pillsbury Street
Concord, NH 03301
For more information contact Lisha Brosseau.
It will take 2-3 weeks to receive your issue once your order is received.
SKU: BJ-Spring 2012
Shipping Cost: $0.00