We have a limited number of printed copies of the Winter 2013 issue available.
This issue focuses on Education and includes:
If you prefer to pay by check, please send your orders, including payment, to:
- Mandatory Reporting Laws & Schools: Making Sense Out of Disorder
- The Emergence and Evolution of Faculty Unionism
- The Demise of Residency in Public Education
- School Suspensions: Do You Know How Many Children Are Suspended in New Hampshire? Should You Care?
- Claremont Redux
- Avoiding Claremont: Considering Yet Another Consitutional Amendment
- Lex Loci
NH Bar Journal Print Edition
NH Bar Association
2 Pillsbury Street
Concord, NH 03301
SKU: BJ-Winter 2013
Shipping Cost: $0.00