NHBA CLE – Membership Period: 7/1/20 – 6/30/21
Your Ticket to Quality and Value Membership!
The NHBA CLE Club program offers many CLE opportunities each year – programs that feature some of New Hampshire’s most knowledgeable and experienced practitioners and judges. Topics include a full array of important, timely and practical opportunities for top-shelf continuing legal education. By becoming a CLE Club member, you will enjoy a substantial discount on the registration price of all standard NHBA CLE programs. (Certain restrictions apply – see terms and conditions below)
Our Commitment to You
We know that you have many options when it comes to obtaining CLE credit minutes. By becoming a member of the NHBA CLE Club, you are demonstrating confidence in the quality of the programs and services offered by the New Hampshire Bar Association. Our programs are developed by in-the-trenches New Hampshire practitioners especially for fellow bar members. We stand by the quality of our programs and products. If you are ever dissatisfied with an NHBA CLE program or product, please let us know.
Discounted Tuition UNMATCHED anywhere! – Just look at the savings!
Join the club and then receive substantial savings (sometimes 50% or more discount) on NHBA CLE programs.
Full-Day In Person and Online Seminars:
Regular Price: $209
CLE Club Price: $99
Half-Day In Person and Online Seminars:
Regular Price: $159
CLE Club Price: $85
Breakfast/Short In Person and Online Seminars:
Regular Price: $99
CLE Club Price: $65
Club discounts available for most NH Bar produced online programs!
How to Use Your Membership
It’s easy! Whenever you register for an NHBA CLE program, simply check off the NHBA CLE Club price.
NHBA CLE Club Terms & Conditions
- Club membership is non-transferable. Your NHBA CLE Club membership discount is available to you alone. Any non-Club member substitute will be charged the full registration fee.
- Club membership discounts will be offered for any in person or video replay programs and most online programs that are presented exclusively by the New Hampshire Bar Association’s Continuing Legal Education Committee. Club membership discounts will not be available for programs including, but not limited to: limited attendance programs; programs co-sponsored with other organizations; programs offered through a contractual agreement with a professional or out-of-state speaker or organization; and some online programs.
- All Club member registrations are subject to NHBA CLE policies regarding late fees and cancellation fees, as described in the NHBA CLE registration information on the NH Bar Association website.
- 2020-2021 Club membership applies to programs offered from July 2020 through June 2021.
- The New Hampshire Bar Association reserves the right to limit the number of memberships sold.