NHBA Lawyer Referral Service Full-Fee Program
Build Your Client Base and Work with Clients Who Can Afford Your Customary Fees
- Receive pre-screened clients in your practice area.
- Join for only $100/year and 10% of net collected fees.
- LRS connects more than 3,000 prospective clients with Panelists annually
- You choose which cases to accept and set your own fees.
- More than $2 million in fees are generated annually for LRS panel members!
Here’s What Our Panelists Have to Say About LRS
- Video: Attorney Katherine Lacey
- Video: Attorney John Ward
- Video: Attorney Lawrence Vogelman
- Video: Attorney Kirk Simoneau
- Video: Attorney Allison Ambrose
- Video: Attorney Justin St. James
- Video: Attorney Terrie Harman
How To Join
To join the NHBA Lawyer Referral Service Full-Fee Program, you must:
- Be a member in good standing of the NewHampshire Bar Association.
- Carry up-to-date professional liability insurance of $100,000/$300,000.
- Complete the membership application and pay a membership fee of $100.00.
Resources for LRS Panel Members
- LRS Attorney/Staff Handbook
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn more about Unbundled Legal Services, and how it can help you grow your law practice.
Jennifer Greenwald, LRS Coordinator