Set Your Business Apart!
Target an influential audience, generate referrals and build name recognition.
NH Bar Association publications – NH Bar News, NH Bar Journal and the weekly email newsletter – offer unique advertising opportunities at affordable prices. We deliver your message to a specific, well-positioned group of readers that regularly devours our legal news and information content.
Check out our advertising packages for discounted prices on diverse ad placements, both online and in print.
Our helpful media kits (on right) provide all the information you need to choose the ad or ad package that’s right for you.
Call or email Advertising and Production Coordinator Donna Parker, 603-715-3263, today to reserve your ad space.
NHBA Classified Ads provide the opportunity to post and view employment ads, office share/rental options, lawyer-to-lawyer services, products for sale, and other items of interest to the New Hampshire legal community.
All advertising is subject to approval by the publisher. The publisher reserves the right at any time to decline any advertising which it feels may be inappropriate.
The following is a non-exclusive list of advertising which is unacceptable to the publisher:
- advertising relating to alcoholic beverages or tobacco products;
- advertising by or on behalf of political candidates at any level;
- advertising relating to contests, lotteries, or the offering of
prizes based on chance, unless first cleared by the U.S. Postal Service, and unless written proof of compliance with
the laws of New Hampshire is supplied;
- advertising which by its subject matter or content may imply New Hampshire Bar Association endorsement, recommendation, support or approval unless prior endorsement, recommendation, support or approval has been awarded by the New Hampshire Bar Association;
- advertising for products or services that are illegal or whose
movement in interstate commerce is illegal;
- advertising which contains unlawful discriminatory language;
- advertising by which the advertiser violates or may encourage or enable another to violate the New Hampshire Supreme Court Rules of Professional Conduct.
Advertising may not in subject matter, content, material or design, jeopardize the mailing status of the publication. The publisher reserves the right to require clearance from the U.S. Postal Service.
Advertising Media Kit for Members
To purchase an advertisement or for questions, contact NHBA Advertising and Production Coordinator Donna Parker, 603-715-3263.