The New Hampshire Supreme Court Rule 42(XIV)…

states “All persons admitted to practice law shall notify the New Hampshire Bar Association immediately…of all changes of residence address and address of principal office.”

If you need to add / modify personal information please go to and use your member portal.

If you need to add / modify your personal firm business information please click on the form below to access the fillable form.

Update my profile

Download Firm/Organization Change Form