Updating your Member Record is quick, easy and mandatory! The New Hampshire Supreme Court Rule 42(XIV) states “All persons admitted to practice law shall notify the New Hampshire Bar Association immediately…of all changes of residence address and address of principal office.” Follow the easy steps below and update your record today!

Follow These Easy Steps to Update Your Member Record

Use these links below and to complete your update.

  • Log on to My NHBar Portal
  • Click on the grey “Profile” bar to open it.
  1. Update your employment information  – firm or organization information with the link highlighted in yellow.
  2. Update your Home Address or Name with the blue button.
Member Record update - My NHBar Portal view