Be a part of this once-a-year event, being held solely online for the first (and hopefully last) time. Although the format may have changed, the camaraderie has not. Come network with your colleagues during the morning Coffee and Networking event or the after meeting Social, and revel in the success of your peers as we present the professionalism awards and honor members who have reached the 50-year membership milestone. Stay for the whole day and earn up to 180 NHMCLE minutes for just $75.
The day’s interactive CLE is “The Accidental Lawyer” Terms of Engagement: How to Stay Out of Trouble When You Are Out of the Office covers important topics for every attorney. Don’t miss it!
Thank You to Our Sponsors
2021 Annual Meeting Awards
The NH Bar Association Annual Meeting provides an opportunity to recognize the outstanding accomplishments of members of the legal community and their contributions to the justice system and the Association.
- Justice William A. Grimes Awards for Judicial Professionalism: Master Thomas G. Cooper
- Distinguished Service to the Legal Profession Award: Attorney David H. Bradley
- E. Donald Dufresne Award for Outstanding Professionalism: Hon. Richard E. Galway
- E. Donald Dufresne Award for Outstanding Professionalism: Attorney Bill Glahn
- Presidential Award for Lifetime Achievement in Legal Services: Virginia A. Martin