December 12 & 13
Grappone Conference Center
Gain knowledge and skills on the ins and outs of practicing in New Hampshire from experienced New Hampshire practitioners in a variety of practice areas. This plenary meeting includes an opening session and choices in four breakout sessions including:
- Family Practice, or Wills and Trusts, or Debtor/Creditor
- Real Estate, or Civil Litigation, or Criminal Practice
- Discovery Practice or Business Organization
- Solo & Small Firm Management/Technology, or Employment Law Issues
Immediately following Wednesday’s program, the New Lawyers Committee will be hosting their annual Bench and Bar Meet & Greet.
By participating in the the Practical Skills course you will receive:
- 420 General NHMCLE Minutes, reported directly to your ART account (if you attend both days)
- 120 Ethics/ Professionalism Minutes, reported directly to your ART account
- 2018 New Hampshire Practice & Procedure Handbook – a $250 value!
To meet the mandatory requirement of 6 hours, including 2 ethics/professionalism hours, you must attend the required Wednesday morning session plus a minimum of 2 workshops during Wednesday afternoon and/ or Thursday morning.
Bench & Bar Meet & Greet
Network with other new NHBA attorneys and meet members of the judiciary in a social setting!
The New Lawyers Committee cordially invites you to this one-of a kind event.
Save the date: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. at the Grappone Conference Center in Concord, NH.