December 12 & 13
Grappone Conference Center
Gain knowledge and skills on the ins and outs of practicing in New Hampshire from experienced New Hampshire practitioners in a variety of practice areas. This plenary meeting includes an opening session and choices in four breakout sessions including:
- Family Practice, or Wills and Trusts, or Debtor/Creditor
- Real Estate, or Civil Litigation, or Criminal Practice
- Discovery Practice or Business Organization
- Solo & Small Firm Management/Technology, or Employment Law Issues
Immediately following Wednesday’s program, the New Lawyers Committee will be hosting their annual Bench and Bar Meet & Greet.
Register by November 28, 2018
The Practical Skills Course is required within the first two years after being sworn in to the New Hampshire Bar Association. This includes attorneys who have previously practiced in other states and those who are inactive members of the New Hampshire Bar Association.
This course must be taken in person.
By participating in the the Practical Skills course you will receive:
- 420 General NHMCLE Minutes, reported directly to your ART account (if you attend both days)
- 120 Ethics/ Professionalism Minutes, reported directly to your ART account
- 2018 New Hampshire Practice & Procedure Handbook – a $250 value!
To meet the mandatory requirement of 6 hours, including 2 ethics/professionalism hours, you must attend the required Wednesday morning session plus a minimum of 2 workshops during Wednesday afternoon and/ or Thursday morning.
$299 for New Bar Admittees who have passed the NH Bar Exam and have not yet taken this course.
$399 for all other Bar Members, including those members admitted on motion through reciprocity.
Bench & Bar Meet & Greet
Network with other new NHBA attorneys and meet members of the judiciary in a social setting!
The New Lawyers Committee cordially invites you to this one-of a kind event.