Supreme Court Rule 53
NH Minimum Continuing Legal Education (NHMCLE)
Members need to access ART to read their online NHMCLE record and attest to the online Affidavit of Compliance in ART. NHMCLE will notify members when the Affidavit is available.
NH Supreme Court Rule 53
Each annual period (June 1 – May 31), NH attorneys are required to obtain the following:
- 720 minutes (minimum) of NHMCLE -approved credit, including 120 minutes of ethics and/or professionalism
ART Alert: Reporting Year – June 1 – May 31
- Attend/take CLE courses now to meet the end of year.
- Enter all qualified courses into ART.
- Monitor your “My Record” page progress.
- Meet or exceed the minimum requirements.
Avoid Late Fees – Finish NHMCLE requirements before August.
3 Key Compliance Steps Online in ART
- Access ART at MyNHBar.
- Enter all required course minimums.
- File the Affidavit of Compliance.