June 12 and 13, 2019
Grappone Conference Center
Gain knowledge and skills on the ins and outs of practicing in New Hampshire from experienced New Hampshire practitioners in a variety of practice areas. This plenary meeting includes an opening session and choices in four breakout sessions such as:
- Family Practice, or Wills and Trusts, or Debtor/Creditor
- Real Estate, or Civil Litigation, or Criminal Practice
- Discovery Practice or Business Organization
- Solo & Small Firm Management/Technology, or Employment Law Issues
About Practical Skills
The Practical Skills Course (required by the NH Supreme Court) must be taken within the first two years after being sworn in to the New Hampshire Bar Association. This includes attorneys who have previously practiced in other states and those who are inactive members of the New Hampshire Bar Association.
This course must be taken in person.
By participating in the the Practical Skills course you will receive:
- 420 General NHMCLE Minutes, reported directly to your ART account (if you attend both days).
- 120 Ethics/ Professionalism Minutes, reported directly to your ART account
- 2018 New Hampshire Practice & Procedure Handbook – a $250 value!
To meet the mandatory requirement of 6 hours, including 2 ethics/professionalism hours, you must attend the plenary Wednesday morning session plus a minimum of 2 workshops during Wednesday afternoon and/ or Thursday morning.
Credits earned during Practical Skills count toward the annual NHMCLE requirement, but do not complete the requirement in full.