New Hampshire Bar Association

General Letters of Good Standing are available from the NH Bar Association. To request a Letter of Good Standing from the NHBA please use the request form below:

NOTE: Some jurisdictions specifically request a certificate from the highest Court. Please contact the Supreme Court directly (see below) if that is what you need.

Letters of Good Standing are available through the NH Supreme Court, signed and sealed by Clerk of the NH Supreme Court. There is a $10.00 fee for these letters. Make check payable to the State of NH. These requests must be sent directly to:

Linda Clark
New Hampshire Supreme Court
1 Charles Doe Drive
Concord, NH 03301

Fill out my online form.