Brought to you by the experts at:
Introducing Affinity Consulting Powering Tech Connect
You don’t just need a technology consultant but one that understands the ins-and-outs of legal technology. Affinity’s approach is to help you leverage your technology so you can get the most value out of your technology and systems. The NH Bar Association has partnered with Affinity Consulting to deliver a new, free member benefit that includes:
- Tailored solutions with a team of expertise spans decades and nearly every product on the market providing you with perfectly tailored, cost-effective solutions .
- Expert implementation with a “less is more” implementation philosophy ensures that your team gets all of the value out of your new or existing system with none of the clutter or confusion.
- Process/Technology optimization: Throw new software at an inherently inefficient process? Never. Affinity’s approach incorporates people, process, and technology.
Email an Expert
Email response with in 2 business days. For times when you:
- have a quick question about legal technology.
- would like detailed information about specific pieces of legal technology.
- help you to answer the question “will it (a piece of legal technology) work with what I’ve got for hardware”.
Schedule a Consultation
Don’t know where to start? You know what is lacking but not how to fill the void? A 30 minute consultation with one of Affinity’s consultants is the right place to start. If you can briefly describe what you are looking to achieve a consultation can:
- help you maximize the resources you have available to you already.
- suggest additional legal technology that will assist you in attaining your goals.
- help you begin to sort through the variety of legal technology that is in the marketplace and enable you to decide what is right for your practice.
Resources to get you started
- Product Comparison Charts