Bring civics education alive in your classroom with the assistance of the NH Bar Association’s Law Related Education lesson plans and resources.
The NH Bar Association is proud to offer this collection of civics and Law Related Education lesson plans and resources.
Middle and High School
- Beyond High School: A Guide to Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Take a Stand. Lend a Hand. Stop Bullying!
- Negotiation for Middle School Students
- Just the Facts – What are the steps in a trial?
- No Illegal Downloading
- What is a Felony?
- Search and Seizure
- What is Truth?
- The Three Branches of Government
- Patriots, Pirates, Politicians & Profit Seekers
- What is a Trial? (Grades 5-8 – See Slide Show)
- What does the 4th Amendment Mean to You? (Grades 5-8 – See Slide Show)
- The Cost of Credit