Bring civics education alive in your classroom with the assistance of the NH Bar Association’s Law Relation Education lesson plans.
In these days of virtual and hybrid learning, the NH Bar Association is proud to offer this collection of civics and Law Related Education lesson plans.
- The US Constitution & the Equal Protection Clause
- A Dog’s Day
- Spilled Coffee
- Candy Bar Contracts
- No Vehicles in the Park
- Rules, Rules, Rules: The Eraser Game
- Census – The Constitutional Count
- Inside a Courtroom
- The Role of a Lawyer
- Curriculum Guide: Junior Judges: Helping Kids Make Smart Choices For a copy of the video, please contact us.
- Woman’s Suffrage and Voting
Middle and High School
- Beyond High School: A Guide to Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Take a Stand. Lend a Hand. Stop Bullying!
- Negotiation for Middle School Students
- Just the Facts – What are the steps in a trial?
- NH Consumer Protection Sourcebook
- No Illegal Downloading
- The Court System
- What is a Felony?
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training in Schools
- Search and Seizure
- What is Truth?
- The Rule of Law in Times of Crisis
- Glossary of Legal Terms
- The Story of House Bill 903
- The Three Branches of Government
- The Cost of Credit
- Patriots, Pirates, Politicians & Profit Seekers