“We would like to welcome all of the newer members to the New Hampshire Bar. The New Lawyers Committee serves as a resource to all newer members of the NH Bar, whether you are a recent law school graduate or a seasoned attorney practicing in a new jurisdiction…We are always excited to hear ideas from other newer lawyers. Please reach out to us if you are interested in getting involved.”
–2018-2019 New Lawyers Committee Co-Chairs
Reserve your space now for Dinner with a Judge!
Dinner with Judge Temple
Wednesday, January 22, 2020
The Common Man Concord
RSVP’s are required – seating is limited to 8 attendees. Register online to secure your spot.
* Dinner will be held in the 2nd floor, private dining room at the Common Man in Concord. Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early so that the dinner begins on time. Each guest will be responsible for the cost of their dinner – separate checks will be provided for simplicity. You can view the menu on the Common Man website. Parking is available onsite.
Dinner with a Judge program:
The NHBA New Lawyers Committee hosts the popular Dinner with a Judge series. This is a unique opportunity for new lawyers in the NHBA community to become acquainted with a member if the judiciary in a relaxed setting. The event is kept intentionally small to allow for conversation and for each attendee to get to know their peers, the New Lawyers Committee representative and the judge in attendance.
Bench & Bar Meet & Greet: Wednesday, December 11 at 5:00 at the Grappone Conference Center, Concord NH.
This event is open to all new lawyers who’ve been sworn into the NH Bar within the last three years. Please RVSP to reserve your spot!
Midyear Meeting Social – Immediately following Midyear Meeting on February 21, 2020. Strange Brew Tavern 88 Market Street Manchester, NH 03101. We have reserved the lower level of Strange Brew for this social. Appetizers will be provided and there will be a cash bar. All are welcome, no ticket or RSVP required.
This event is sponsored in part by the NH Bar Foundation.
Dinners with a Judge – Held throughout the year. Watch the New Lawyers electronic discussion group for details. Contact Lisa Boisvert for more information.
Bar News Columns
- Celebrate New Lawyers Week, Bar News May 15, 2019
- Board Member Spotlight: Kate Mahan, Bar News February 20, 2019
- Technology Tips and Tricks for the Legal Practitioner Bar News June 20, 2018
- 10 Tips for Successful Attorney License Renewal
Bar News May 16, 2018
- Casemaker Tips
Bar News April 18, 2018