Continuing Legal Education
NHBA•CLE Club 2015-2016
Membership 7/1/15 through 6/30/16
Sign up soon! Membership is limited!
Email Cheryl Moore if you have questions.
Your Ticket to Quality and Value Membership!
CLE Club Overview
The NHBA•CLE Club program
offers many CLE opportunities
each year - programs that feature
some of New Hampshire's most
knowledgeable and experienced
practitioners and judges. Topics
include a full array of important,
timely and practical opportunities
for top-shelf continuing legal
education. By becoming a CLE
Club member, you will enjoy
a substantial discount on the
registration price of all standard
NHBA•CLE programs. (Certain
restrictions apply - see terms and
Our Commitment to You
We know that you have many
options when it comes to obtaining
CLE credits. By becoming a member
of the NHBA•CLE Club, you are
demonstrating confidence in the
quality of the programs and services
offered by the New Hampshire Bar
Association. Our programs are
developed by in-the-trenches New
Hampshire practitioners especially
for fellow bar members. We stand
by the quality of our programs and
products. If you are ever dissatisfied
with an NHBA•CLE program or
product, please let us know.
CLE Club Membership Cost
(Includes those members admitted on motion through reciprocity)
NHBA New Lawyers
(New Lawyers are those admitted after July 1, 2013 by passing the NH Bar Exam)
Please visit our online store, use the NHBA•CLE Club Registration Form or contact Cheryl Moore, 603-715-3279, to purchase a CLE Club Membership.
Discounted Tuition- Unmatched Anywhere
Join the club and then receive substantial savings (sometimes 50% or more discount) on NHBA•CLE programs.
Just look at the savings!
|Full-Day Live Seminars:
Regular Price: $209
CLE Club Price: $99
|Half-Day Live Seminars:
Regular Price: $159
CLE Club Price: $85
Regular Price: $99
CLE Club Price: $65
Club discounts available for most NH Bar produced online programs!
How to Use Your Membership
It's easy! Whenever you register for an NHBA•CLE program, simply check off the NHBA•CLE Club box located on the registration form and return it with the appropriate Club level payment to the NHBA.
NHBA•CLE Club Terms & Conditions
- Club membership is non-transferable. Your NHBA•CLE Club membership discount is available
to you alone. Any non-Club member substitute will be charged the full registration fee.
- Club membership discounts will be offered for any live or video replay programs and most online programs that are presented exclusively by the New Hampshire Bar Association's Continuing Legal Education Committee. Club membership discounts will not be available for programs including, but not limited to: limited attendance programs; programs co-sponsored with other organizations; programs offered through a contractual agreement with a professional or out-ofstate speaker or organization; and some online programs.
- All Club member registrations are subject to NHBA•CLE policies regarding late fees and cancellation fees, as described in the NHBA•CLE registration information appearing regularly in the NH Bar News.
- 2015-2016 Club membership applies to programs offered from July 2015 through June 2016.
- The New Hampshire Bar Association reserves the right to limit the number of memberships sold.