My name is Renee Powell and I’m your legal research and client development specialist for communities throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire for firms with 1-10 attorneys. My main focus to partner with attorneys, paralegals, and legal professionals when it comes to research, productivity, efficiency, and practice management. When working with my clients, it is important to leverage all resources available to small law firms. This includes services for legal research, time & billing, business development, document automation, keeping documents up to date, litigation case management, and public records. Keeping a strong relationship with my current clients paired with the experts employed by Thomson Reuters, I am able to get a clear perspective of industry trends and small law firm needs. Through understanding the needs of the firms I work with I am able to create a consultative experience that allows attorneys to build a plan that works best for them. This tailored made plan allows Westlaw and the suite of Thomson Reuters products to be more affordable for attorneys. Please contact me to schedule a free consultation and/or a competitive quote.
Thomson Reuters launched the modern, AI-powered Westlaw Edge platform over 1.5 years ago, and 100% of the federal courts subscribe, along with over 20,000 law firms.
The Key Differientatiors of Edge:
- Document Analysis, Saving 28% of Researching Time: Run your or your opponent’s briefs/motions to find weaknesses in arguments, all omitted relevant cases and spot misrepresented quotations
- AI Prediction with Spokos labs: Information on % chance of legislation passing and know industries affected
- Enhanced KeyCite/Case Citator: Know when cases have been implicitly overruled
- Litigation Analytics: Determine how Likely a Judge is to Grant a Motion with Data Analytics
- Statues & Regulations Compare: Quickly compare statute and regulation version differences