The New Hampshire Bar Foundation Fellows is an honorary organization of attorneys and judges who have been elected by their peers to become members of The Fellows. They have demonstrated outstanding achievement in the legal profession and unwavering dedication to serving the public, particularly in supporting equal access to justice and the improvement of our justice system. Fellows support the aims of the New Hampshire Bar Foundation through annual contributions, pro bono work and through participation in activities and events that advance the mission and work of the Bar Foundation.
Scenes from the 2019 Fellows Justice Reception
Fellows Nomination Requirements
To become a NHBF Fellow, a candidate must:
- Be nominated by a current Fellow
- Be a current member of the NH Bar Association
- Have been in practice for at least 10 years
- Have a record of outstanding ontributions to the legal profession and the public good, and
- Have a strong commitment to the mission of the New Hampshire Bar Foundation and to honor the law and advance equal access to justice.
Each accepted nominee will be asked to…
- Participate in NH Bar Foundation projects and programs
- Make a pledge of $2,000 to be paid over a period of not more than 10 years